Rain And Snow Sensor
The rain and snow sensor is a qualitative measurement device for measuring whether rain or snow falls outdoors or in nature. It can be widely used in the qualitative measurement of rain and snow in the environment, greenhouses, breeding, construction, buildings, etc., safe and reliable, beautiful appearance and convenient installation.
- With or without rain or snow measurement, the response time is ≤0.5S.
- Unique AC measurement technology prevents oxidation reaction of the induction disk and ensures long-term sensitivity.
- IP68 protection
- Optional automatic heating function
- Adjustable sensor sensitivity, flexible use
- Alarm and reset delay can be set to avoid frequent alarm on site
- Size: 89x60x38 (mm)
- Power supply: 10 ~ 30V DC
- Normal working power: 0.4W
- Storage environment: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Working power when heating: 2.4W
- Output signal: 485, relay
- Maximum heating temperature: 40 ° C (default)
- Output relay with load capacity: 250VAC 1A / 30VDC 1A
Scenes To Be Used