The transmitter uses a new type of infrared verification technology to measure CO2 concentration. The response is fast and sensitive, which avoids the life and long-term drift of traditional electrochemical sensors. It is widely used in agricultural greenhouses, flower cultivation, edible fungus cultivation, etc. that require CO2 and temperature and humidity. Monitoring occasions. 485 communication, standard ModBus-RTU communication protocol, communication address and baud rate can be set, the longest communication distance is 2000 meters. The equipment has 10-30V wide voltage power supply, and the enclosure has a high protection level, which can adapt to various harsh conditions on site.
- New infrared verification technology with high accuracy, small drift and long life
- Wide measuring range, with temperature compensation, little effect on temperature.
- 485 communication, the longest communication distance is 2000 meters
- The product adopts a wall-mounted waterproof case, which is convenient to install and has a high protection level.
- Size: 44x86x110 (mm)
- Power supply: 10 ~ 30V DC
- Average current: <85mA
- CO2 measurement range: 0 ~ 5000ppm
- CO2 accuracy: ± (40ppm + 3% F · S) (25 ℃)
- Temperature measurement range: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃
- Humidity measurement range: 0 ~ 100% RH
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Stability: <2% F · S
- Non-linearity: <1% F · S
- Data Update Time: 2s
- Warm-up time: 2min (available), 10min (maximum accuracy)
- Temperature effect: comes with temperature compensation
- Output signal: 485
- Working temperature: -40 ~ + 60 ℃
- Operating humidity: 0% ~ 80% RH
Scenes To Be Used